Hello my little favorite munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing okay. I have two more days until I leave to Vegas and then I am going to Santa Monica so I am making all of these posts in previous for when I am gone. I hope you like them. I already sent my books to the area in which I am going and guess how much it weighted? 31 POUNDS. I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE SO MUCH MORE. I also posted the blog tour that I just did for Secondhand Origins so you can click the follow names and go to the blog posts. Even mine 🙂
Anyways, I came across this book tag and I decided it looks like a bunch of fun so why not do it?
1. Do you get sick while reading in a car?
No, Once I got really dizzy but that was because I was also listening to music and I had glasses on that I didn’t need but all-in-all nope.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I think Nic Stone has a very unique and amazing writing style.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
You can’t be serious
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
My backpack. It has my school supplies in it.
5. Do you smell your books?
YES, HAVE YOU EVER JUST WANTED TO SNIFF THAT NEW OR OLD BOOK SMELL.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Without, I don’t want it to ruin what I am imagining.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Twilight. I read the first book when I was really little and I didn’t even really love it but I do believe the whole entire book series was terrible. (These are my own thoughts.)
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Nope, not really. I discovered fan fiction though after I got grounded and I finished the divergent series so I got my 3DS and I connected it to the WIFI and searched divergent and ended up finding “Divergent Fan fiction” and ever since I am still reading just plain fan fiction. No more divergent fan fiction. I went through them all.
9. What is the tiniest book on your shelf?
I don’t have a tiny book on my bookshelf on my moment.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Probably A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I am trying to write but it is now something I do only for my own enjoyment. I may see myself like that but as a side job or when I retire.
12. When did you get into reading?
In 6th grade.
13. What is your favourite classic book?
The Three Musketeers.
14. In school what was your best subject?
I am still in school and it is between Psychology and English.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
I would say thank you and I would take it and then I would give it to someone else who acutely does want to read it.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Does it really matter. Why do books need to be relate books to one another. Each book is unique and beautiful and their own.
17. What is a bad habit you always do while blogging?
I take breaks on blogging and don’t notify you guys before. Only once I get back and by then you already know why.
18. What is your favorite word?
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I am all of the above.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires. I have just always liked them more.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels, they are just always fun to read about and they can go bad too.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves. I love me a good werewolf story.
23. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Zombies, but only if it is done correctly.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Neither please. I would rather have none of them and just a loving happy relationship instead.
25. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
I like both. Like some times I am in the mood for a lovey dovey book and in other moments I am in the mood for an action packed book. It really just depends all on the mood. You know.
ALL OF YOU 😊
BLOG TOUR SCHEDULE For Secondhand Origins:
23 April (Monday):
Secondhand Origin Stories blog tour launch
Excerpt from Stuffed Shelves
Feature post from The Backwards Bookshelf
Feature post from Candid Ceillie
Review from The Backwards Bookshelf
Review from Crimson Blogs
Review from Samantha House
24 April (Tuesday):
Excerpt from Not Just Fiction
Excerpt from Utopia State of Mind
Feature post from Unputdownable Books
Review from That Bookshelf Bitch
Review from Bookish and Awesome
Review from Cliste Bella
Review from wallflower’s plight
25 April (Wednesday):
Excerpt from BookMyHart
Excerpt from The Nerdy Elite
Review from Candid Ceillie
Review from F A N N A
Review from forthenovellovers
Review from Igniting Pages
Review from Spines In a Line
26 April (Thursday):
Excerpt from Provocatrix
Review from Bookish Wanderess
Review from bookishwisps
Review from Flying Paperbacks
Review from TheHufflepuffNerdette
Review from My Reading List
Review from Unputdownable Books
27 April (Friday):
Author interview on That Bookshelf Bitch
Excerpt from Afire Pages
Feature post from Cliste Bella
Review from The Book Maiden
Review from The Little Miss Bookworm
Review from Reader Fox and a Box of Books
Review from The Youngvamp’s Haven