Hello my fellow little munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing okay. Today is Tuesday. So that means I am leaving mid-day tomorrow. I can’t wait to go. AHHHH, I AM SO EXCITED. Right now I am doing a bunch of laundry as I am typing this and then I will start writing even more book blog posts. Have you ever read or watched, The Circle? I am watching it also right now. It acutely seems like something that we all know of *cough* *cough* the world *cough* *cough*!
Anyways, I was scrolling through blogging book tags on the internet and I found this one and I decided to do this one. It looked really fun!
The creator of this awesome tag is buydebook, who posted this on Goodreads
1. How many books are too many books in a book series?
I don’t think that there can really be an answer to that. Sometimes it can be one, sometimes it can be 6573498. I believe that if the book strays from what its true intentions are then it should end there.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I know that they are important but as a reader I can’t help to loathe them. You know???
3. Hardcopy or paperback?
Hardcopy. I just wished they were a lot cheaper.
4. Favorite book?
I actually don’t have one anymore. I enjoy a lot of books but I don’t think that I can keep a book as my own favorite for a long duration of time.
5. Your least favorite book?
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
No. Never. NOPE
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
It has happened so long ago that I can’t remember.
8. A book you’re currently reading?
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
The Secondhand Origins. You can find my review HERE.
10. The oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
The Three Musketeers. I acutely read the old english version when I was in 6th grade.
11. The newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
Children of Blood and Bone
12. Favorite author?
Tessa Clare. You can find her twitter here.
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
Buying. I always like to keep my books. I mean borrowing is fine but I want them forever!!
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Bookmarks, but if I can’t then I will dog-ear them. To much of your disappointment.
16. A book you can always reread?
The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins.
17. Can you read while hearing music?
Yes, it makes it easier for me to pay attention to the story. But when I am listing to that song I have to listen to it on repeat. It’s just kind of my own little thing.
18. One POV or multiple POV? (POV’ = Points of view)
I am fine with both. However, I like reading in multiple POVs as it allows for me to see everything from others perspective.
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
I can read a book in one sitting. I actually do that most of the time.
20. One book you read because of the cover.
I haven’t done this for awhile and I have terrible memory so I don’t remember the last time I did this.