Hello my little munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing well. I have just recently came back from YallWest and OH MY GOSH I HAD SO MUCH FUN. But I have had so much stuff to catch up on since my AP World History test is on this Thursday. So please let me know how is school, work or life is going? Anyways, I went to YallWest and it was really fun and I am going to list all the books I got! I really hope you like this blog post and I hope you have a great day 🙂
I am also thinking of going back to a blog schedule so I can look at others blogs more and read more and DO MORE IN ALL! YOU KNOW?
Anyways, why don’t we get ahead to this blog post?
The BOOKS I GOT AT YALLWEST:
- The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell.
- Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
- Darius The Great Is Not Okay by Adib Khorram
- Jack of Hearts (and other parts) by L.C. Rosen
- Anger Is A Gift by Mark Oshiro
- Give the Dark My Love by Beth Revis
- Kill The Farm Boy by Kevin Hearne and Delilah S. Dawson
- The War Outside by Monica Hesse
- Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd
- The Geography of lost things by Jessica Brody
- Isle of Blood and Stone by Makiia Lucier
- The Owls Have Come To Take Us Away
- The Point by John Dixon
- The Girl in the Locked Room by Mary Doing Hahn
- The Me I Meant To be by Sophie Jordan
- A Free Sampler of Del Ray
- Not Even Bones by Rebecca Schaeffer
- Lies You Never Told Me by Jennifer Donaldson
- A Sampler of Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
- Four books in one IREADYA sampler
- Out Of The Blue (Review to come soon)
- Freshman (Review to come soon)
AND THOSE ARE ALL OF THE BOOKS I GOT.
TELL ME IF YOU WENT TO YALLWEST AND WHAT YOU GO OR IF YOU HAVE HEARD OF ANY OF THESE BOOKS!!!!