Hello my little munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing well. I really hope you all are staying up to date with all of my posts since I haven’t been able to communicate with you all as much as I would have liked.
This tag originated from The Traveling Geek Shows blog which you can find HERE.
Anyways, why don’t we get into the tag.
1.What do you look for most when you pick up a book? A) A beautiful writing style B) A character driven story C) A plot driven story
CAN I CHOOSE ALL THREE BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS AWESOME TO SWITCH THINGS UP YOU KNOW!
2.What are your pet peeves in books?
When it treats a certain type of person as weaker or even not a person, or when there is incredibly harming information in the book when there doesn’t need to be or when it is isn’t warned before hand.
3. If you could print one quote on your wall, which one would it be?
4. Which genre would you like to explore more?
High Fantasy. I like this genre I just haven’t been reading it as much lately and really need to get back in the habit.
5. Was there ever a movie adaptation you liked better than the book?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
6. If one of your favorite books would be adapted or get a new adaptation, which book would it be and which role would you like to play?
The Royals and of course I would want to play the lead.
7. A hyped book you wouldn’t recommend at all?
Zenith. I absolutely hated it and would recommend for mental health of not only myself but for others to not read it. You can read my review on the book HERE.
8. A book that highly influenced your life and way of thinking?
They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera. I really loved it and it put into aspect how easily you can live and die, and how you can change someones life for the better.
9. Are you a fan of re-reading books, do you do it often?
No, I really don’t like to re-read books. Personally. I don’t know exactly why but I don’t condemn others who do.
10. Which book title could easily be the title of your life?
To All The Boys I’ve Ever Loved. LITERAL STORY OF MY LIFE.
11. Which book should be required reading for everyone?
The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas.