Hello my little munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing well. I have been going at the road trip for awhile so I haven’t had the chance to go onto the computer and add some more blog posts. Until today, but I really hope you all have been keeping up.
Anyways, I couldn’t find the original post but I was tagged by WandersBetweenPages and you can find that blog post HERE.
Now, why don’t we get into this blog post?
- Answer the questions truthfully
- Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer these questions next.
1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
I honestly don’t know. I am reading that many books.
2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
I am going to be 1000% honest and say that it is hate to friends to love type of stories. Those are always really cute if done correctly.
3. Which book do you love to hate?
InstaLove. They just like above can sometimes be done somewhat better but yeah that’s my answer.
4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
Zenith. I would love to rip it page by page as I throw it into the sea. However I would probably instead put it in a recycle bin. Gotta keep paying attention to the earth y’all.
5. Which book have you read the most?
The Hunger Games. I read it way to many times when I was younger.
6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm…….ZENITH THE ANDROMEDA SAGA
7. Which book could you not live without?
Pride and Prejudice. It is just way to good and I still haven’t finished it so yeah!
8. Which book made you the angriest?
ZENITH! ZENITH! ZENITH!
9. Which book made you cry the most?
Me before you, The hunger games, A Date with Darcy, and many, many, many more!
10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
I find this cover extremely ugly. Sorry, not Sorry.